Backstop system only, goal not included.
Having a backstop for your goal is a necessity. Anyone who's spent 5 minutes shooting on their new goal has learned that missing the goal is reality. Having to shag missed balls or pucks strains the fun factor and is a waste of training time. We know, Its not pleasant to buy another piece of equipment after buying a goal. However a player training at less than full strength because they're worried about missing the goal, loosing a ball/puck or worse damaging property is not training effectively. Taking full strength shots is crucial to shooting development and having the most fun. That's why we developed the best backstop on the market! The Shag Stop.
- Patent Pending bracket design and net system is the only one that adjusts to fit all (6x6) regulation lacrosse goals, 4x4/box lacrosse goals, and hockey goals. No tools needed!
- ~3 feet of overshot protection on top and sides of goal, among the most in the industry (13' wide x 10' tall)
- The net provides dead stop of balls and pucks at the goal or can be adjusted to provide rebound of balls back toward the player
- Brackets and side netting quickly and easily pivot inward for side angle shooting protection
- A goal mounted backstop becomes one with the goal compared to a goal with a separate backstop. Having one Piece of equipment rather than two to move makes lawn mowing and storing easier. No ground stakes, tie down strings or ground poles to move or place either.
- The net support poles remove and collapse in seconds when backstop is not needed or for storage. Smooth tube lacing joins backstop net to goal net for quick strong connection and detaches in seconds.
- Netting connections adjust easily to adapt to the different height and width of each sport's goal size
- Move the backstop from your lacrosse goal to your hockey goal when seasons change
- Light weight yet strong design and components make it durable yet less top heavy and as prone to forward tipping as other goal mounted backstops
- Balls/pucks stop at the goal or rebounded in front, not behind, for more efficient retrieval and continuous play. Goal mounted means a significantly smaller net is needed to stop more shots than a backstop placed behind the goal.
- Brackets adjust to fit 1 1/4" to 2 1/2" goal frame pipe